- Extractor Ion Source - The ‘push-pull’ principle of the Extractor Ion Source delivers more ions to the mass analyzer and increases confidence of your trace analysis methods.
- Instrument Detection Limit (IDL): Replace signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) with the new industry standard that measures the true sensitivity of your mass spec instrument.
- Heated Gold Quadrupole - The quartz, hyperbolic monolithic is the only mass filter that can be heated to 200°C without loss of resolution or mass accuracy.
- Triple-Axis Detector (TAD) - Optimizes signal-to-noise by combining efficient ion collection and amplification with the elimination of neutral noise.
- GCMSD MassHunter with MSD ChemStation Data Analysis - Supports the MassHunter data analysis workflow for all instruments and the classic MSD ChemStation workflows for your GC/MSD and GC only operation.
- Accurate Mass Data – The combination of Agilent’s proprietary quadrupole with MassWorks Software produces reproducible, highly accurate mass information, effective noise filtering, and unbiased baseline correction.
- Integrated GC-MSD Communication - The 7890B GC and 5977A MSD ‘talk’ continuously and form a unified system that supports the highest productivity for your laboratory.
- Sleep/Wake Mode: In sleep mode, you can reduce your energy costs and the system scheduler will wake the GC/MSD and ready it for your next work day.
- Programmable Helium Conservation Module - Reduces helium consumption for GC and GC/MS systems by changing to an alternate carrier during system stand-by.
- Safety Protection - If the MSD shuts down unexpectedly, GC gas flow is automatically terminated, ensuring safe operation with hydrogen and eliminates waste of costly helium.
- Parts Finder Tool - Quickly locate and order replacement parts for your Agilent instruments through an interactive user interface.
Brand: Agilent Technologies
Model: 5977A GC/MSD System
Person in Charge
Sample Analysis Cost