The Alliance® HPLC System is the flexible and reliable workhorse that meets your fundamental HPLC separation requirements. The system has been continually expanded and perfected to accommodate an enormous range of real-world analytical challenges.
The Alliance HPLC System meets the rigorous requirements of timely and predictable routine analyses in addition to the performance standards of new-product research and development. Alliance systems and columns are manufactured to a rigid set of performance specifications, allowing you to confidently transfer a method between instruments and still get consistent results, unit-to-unit and lab-to-lab.
- food safety
- quality control arenas
Model: Waters e2695 separations module, Waters 2998 photodiode array detector, Waters 2475 multi γ fluorescence detector.
- Integrated solvent and sample management to ensure consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility
- Full integration with either Empower™ or MassLynx™ Software for instrument control and data processing
- A large, intuitive LCD-based user interface allows rapid system set-up through SystemPREP routines that streamline daily start-ups
- Easy, tool-free maintenance resulting in maximized uptime
- Waters complete line of detection technologies – from routine UV/Vis detectors to single, tandem and triple quadrupole mass spectrometers - extend your application capabilities
Person in Charge
Sample Analysis Cost